Recently Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Associate DP Unit. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before May 29, 2022.
Nabil Invest, licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) as Securities Businessperson (Merchant Banker) provides financial solutions and advice to individuals and corporate clients worldwide. The operational structure of Nabil Invest comprises of three business divisions: Merchant Banking, Corporate Advisory, Investment Banking and Mutual Fund. Nabil Invest strategy builds on the strengths of all of its businesses and focuses its efforts on areas in which it excels, while seeking to capitalize on the compelling growth prospects in the businesses and regions in which it operates, in order to generate attractive and sustainable returns for its stakeholders.
|Name of the Organization||Nabil Investment Banking Ltd.|
|Application Started||May 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||May 29, 2022|
Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. Job Vacancy 2022 (nabilinvest.com.np)
Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Associate DP Unit = Number of Vacancy = N/a
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related stream. Candidates awaiting for final year results can also apply.
- Excellent communications skill both written and oral.
- Age not exceeding 28 years.
- Should have sound knowledge about capital market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct Customer handling regarding DRN, AMC and Meroshare renewal.
- DEMAT and Meroshare renew entry on daily basis.
- To maintain records of AMC and Meroshare registration and renewal on daily basis.
- DRN generation and record keeping.
- Send DRNs to the concerned RTS.
- To handle issues received via phone call.
- To coordinate with branch.
- Handling Phone calls (all queries related to account opening from branch, Online, email and password resent, branch and customer queries related to account opening, Meroshare registration, password reset, correction, DRN, etc.,)
- Email Handling
- Handling rectification queries
- Last Date Application: May 29, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Nabil Investment Banking Ltd. official website nabilinvest.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Associate DP Unit“.
Nabil Investment Banking Limited
3rd Floor, Central Plaza
Narayanchaur, Naxal, Kathmandu
Phone : +977-01-4411604, 4411733, Demat and DP services : Ext. 115, 119, 158 RTS/RTA : Ext. 140, 152, PMS: Ext. 134
For any queries related DP/Demat, please contact us at email@example.com
Official Website: nabilinvest.com.np