Recently the Nabil Bank Limited published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Manager – Digitization and Officer – Digitization. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before June 07, 2022.
Nabil Bank Limited is the nation’s first private sector bank, commencing its business since July 1984. Nabil was incorporated with the objective of extending international standard modern banking services to various sectors of the society. Pursuing its objective, Nabil provides a full range of commercial banking services through its 118 points of representation. In addition to this, Nabil has presence through over 1500 Nabil Remit agents throughout the nation.
|Name of the Organization||Nabil Bank Limited|
|Application Started||June 02, 2022|
|Application Deadline||June 07, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Nabil Bank Limited Job Vacancy 2022 (nabilbank.com)
Nabil Bank Limited would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Manager – Digitization = Number Of Vacancy = 02
- Name Of Post = Officer – Digitization = Number Of Vacancy = 01
Manager – Digitization Post
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Commerce/Business or Engineering or Information Technology or Computers or Information Management or in the related subject with at least second division or 2.5 CGPA (out of 4).
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in commercial banks or in fintech or digital banking service providers with at least 3 years’ experience in Officer/Manager level in case of Master’s Degree and at least 4 years’ experience in Officer/Manager level in case of Bachelor’s Degree.
Officer – Digitization Post
- Age not exceeding 32
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Commerce/Business or Statistics or Economics or Accounts or Finance with at least second division or 3 CGPA (out of 4) or professional qualifications like CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA, Engineering or any degree related with information technology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial banks or in fintech or digital banking service providers with at least 2 years’ experience in officer/supervisor level in the related department.
- Take overall responsibility to manage the development and implementation of digital banking projects and process automation suites.
- Designing and developing efficient workflow of various business processes
- Work closely with various segments and interact with cross functional team members on product, service and technology
- Understand the market dynamics, available latest technologies, standards and develop links with vendors, service/solution providers etc.
- Liaise various units and service providers when appropriate and effective follow-up
- Participate in meetings, prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external audiences
- Possess good writing skills for drafting SOPs, product papers and other relevant documentations.
- Enhance user experience in developed applications and conduct awareness and training programs
- Last Date Application: June 07, 2022.
How To Apply
All candidates must be proficient in written/spoken Nepali and English language. Candidates are expected to have smart and pleasant personality, be articulate with superior interpersonal skills and desire to excel. The candidates must have positive attitude and be a team player but be able to work independently and take initiatives.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form or at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The deadline for application is 7th June 2022.
Nabil Bank Limited Nepal
Address: Beena Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Helpline : +977 1 5970015
Official Website: nabilbank.com