Nabil Bank Limited is the nation’s first private sector bank, commencing its business since July 1984. Nabil was incorporated with the objective of extending international standard modern banking services to various sectors of the society. Pursuing its objective, Nabil provides a full range of commercial banking services through its 118 points of representation. In addition to this, Nabil has presence through over 1500 Nabil Remit agents throughout the nation.
|Name of the Organization||Nabil Bank Limited|
|Application Started||17th March 2021|
|Application Deadline||23rd March 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Nabil Bank Limited Job Vacancy 2021 (nabilbank.com)
Nabil Bank Limited would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Head Legal – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post = Manager Legal – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Head Legal Post
- LLM or equivalent with minimum Second Division. Preference will be given to Commercial Law.
- 10 years’ experience in legal field with min 5 years’ experience in Banking in a Manager Level. Preference will be given to the candidate having exposure in Company Secretary’s role.
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Banking
- Proven track record of representing bank in the court
- Proficiency in drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Sound knowledge in Commercial Law, BAFIA, Nepal Rastra Bank Act, Arbitration Law, & other relevant Acts and Laws
- Leadership Skill
- Excellent command in Nepali and English language
Manager Legal Post
- LLB or equivalent with minimum Second Division.
- 7 years’ experience in legal field with min 3 years’ experience in Banking in Officer/Manager Level.
- Core Banking Knowledge.
- Proficiency in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
- Sound knowledge in Commercial Law, BAFIA, Nepal Rastra Bank Act & other acts.
- Good computer literacy.
- Command in Nepali and English language.
- Last Date Application: 15th July 2021
How To Apply
The deadline for submission of application is 15 July 2021. Interested candidates having Advocate License issued by Nepal Bar Council are requested to submit the application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach updated CV along with relevant credentials reflecting your Date of Birth, Division/CGPA of LLM/LLB and experience details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process. The bank reserves the right to reject any/all application without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Nabil Bank Limited Nepal
Address: Beena Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Helpline : +977 1 5970015
Official Website: nabilbank.com