The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners.
|Name of the Organization||Mott MacDonald Nepal|
|Application Started||7th Oct. 2020|
|Application Deadline||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Mott MacDonald Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (www.mottmac.com)
Mott MacDonald Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Office Manager – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Degree in public administration, accounting, project management or other related area.
- Significant experience in management, operations and leadership in Nepal for international organisations, preferably in the development/humanitarian sector. Experience working on donor (especially DFID) funded programmes is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
- Ability to setting up and maintaining operations and logistical procedures and processes for the development project independently
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with the project team to manage programme administration functions efficiently.
- Ability to use computer systems and standard office software reliably, including organising and setting up systems for maintaining office electronic records.
- Willingness to learn and adopt Mott MacDonald norms, procedures, and systems.
- Start Date: 7th Oct. 2020
- Last Date Application: Please Check Advt.