Recently the Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Junior Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before January 27, 2022.
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank was established by renowned professionals with an accomplished leadership on B.S.2052 with the main theme of “Strong Bank Successful Co-Operation” . The bank is licensed by Central Bank of Nepal as a “B” class National Level Bank and it is the first development bank to raise the capital fund by 3.07 billion. The bank has been offering banking services over 500 thousand customers through wide range of 103 branches and 34 ATM. The head office of the bank is in Durbarmarg, Kathmandu.
|Name of the Organization||Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd.|
|Application Started||January 14, 2022|
|Application Deadline||January 27, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, (Nepal Central Office and branches in Provinces 1 to 7 including remote area Branches)|
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. Job Vacancy 2022 (www.mahalaxmibank.com)
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Junior Assistant = Number Of Vacancies = Few
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 2nd division (45%) or CGPA 2.5 and above.
- For Remote Area Branches: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Age not exceeding 25 years for candidates applying for urban areas and 28 years for candidates applying for rural areas for Junior
Assistant as on application deadline
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from the local/surrounding area in case of placement in Branches.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for further processes of selection.
- An incomplete application or applicant not meeting the required criteria will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the sole right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Last Date Application: January 27, 2022.
How To Apply
- Individuals willing to apply for the vacant position should attach a scanned copy of required evidence of education such as an Academic Transcript, Character Certificate (and Equivalence Certificate if having attended education outside Nepal), recently taken Passport size photograph, Updated CV/Resume, and Cover Letter.
- Log on to www.merojob.com/MBBL and click the “Apply Now” button below the posted job.
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd.
2nd Floor Annapurna Arcade II, Durbarmarg,Kathmandu Nepal
Official Website: www.mahalaxmibank.com