Recently the LIS Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of HR Admin Intern, Associate Software Engineer, Principal Engineering Manager. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 28th & 29th April 2022 & 3rd May 2022.
Established in 2014, LIS Nepal is a service centric Information Technology firm. With special focus on retail industry, LIS Nepal’s expertise lies in Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, and Data Analytics. It is one of the member companies of Yomari Group.
LIS Nepal team comprises of experienced professionals with specialization on data analytics. Emphasizing on what makes each client unique, LIS Nepal strives to deliver BI strategic solution, tailored to their competitive differentiators.
LIS Nepal is one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, based in US which has branch offices globally.
|Name of the Organization||LIS Nepal|
|Application Started||April 05, 2022|
|Application Deadline||28th & 29th April 2022 & 3rd May 2022|
|Job Location||Lalitpur, Nepal|
LIS Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.lisnepal.com.np)
LIS Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = HR Admin Intern, = Number Of Post = N/A
- Name Of Post = Associate Software Engineer, = Number Of Post = N/A
- Name Of Post = Principal Engineering Manager = Number Of Post = N/A
HR Admin Intern, Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or relevant degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to write business correspondence;
- Excellent and well-developed computer skills covering Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications are critical to the success of this role.
Associate Software Engineer, Posts
- Bachelor degree in computer related programmes (BE/BIT/BIM/BCA/BCIS).
- Result awaiting candidates are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Self-learner and research oriented.
- Good Communication Skills (Both Verbal and Written).
Principal Engineering Manager, Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 5+ years of industry experience along with interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Last Date Application: 28th & 29th April 2022 & 3rd May 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th & 29th April 2022 & 3rd May 2022.
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (A Yómarí Company)
Lokeshwor Tole, Manbhawan
Lalitpur 44600 , Nepal
P.O. Box: 21295
Tel: 977 (1) 5552226, 5552221
Fax: 977 (1) 5550070
Email Address: email@example.com
Official Website: www.lisnepal.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2078
- Marksheet Nepal