Recently the Kopila Valley School published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of English Teacher. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 31, 2022.
Kopila Valley School is one of a kind in sugtainability, architecture, & designed for the future. It is the school in the country; and well known for its child-centered philosophy and community service.
KVS is seeking passionate educator who are willing to learn and grow; a creative thinkers who embrace new approaches to teaching and learning. The school provides excellent benefits, supportive work environment that encourages teamwork and personal growth. If you are a passionate educator and willing to learn and grow, we encourage to apply
|Name of the Organization||Kopila Valley School|
|Application Started||August 22, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 31, 2022|
|Job Location||Birendranagar -4, Surkhet|
Kopila Valley School Job Vacancy 2022
Kopila Valley School would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = English Teacher = Number of Vacancy = 01
- Education and Experience: Bachelor/Masters Degree in any discipline with 2 years of experience in the teaching field
- Benefits: Market Standard Salary, Fe4ival Allowance, SSF office provided meal and learning and growth opportunities
- Language: Fluent in English and Nepali
- Support the students’ growth in all aspects of whole education. Teach basic academic skills, personal hygiene, values and social skills and citizenship.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Monitor and supervise students in a variety of educational environments (e.g., classroom, playground, field trips, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Prepare a variety of written materials (e.g., journals, parent-teacher conference reports, anecdotal records, class tests, quizzes, students independent and group works etc.) for the purpose of documenting student progress and participation in school-related activities.
- Create Annual and Block Plans once a year.
- Last Date Application: August 31, 2022.
How To Apply
If you think this career opportunity will amplify your career growth, we encourage you to apply for this position with your updated CV, hand written application letter, academic certificate and other relevant certificate/document before 31 Aug 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further screening process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. If you have any queries/information, please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (please do not send us your application and CV in this email). We accept and screen applications on a rolling basis.
Candidates, who meets above requirements are requested to apply at https://blinknow.bamboohr.com/jobs by August 31, 2022
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal