Recently the Internews Network Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Media Engagement Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Check Advt.
Internews is seeking a Media Engagement Specialist for a potential USAID-funded media and civil society initiative in Nepal. This position will coordinate closely with program-supported media outlets to assess and develop their technical capacity and financial sustainability and link them with civil society organizations. The Media Engagement Specialist will also contribute to the growth and independence of the media sector in Nepal as a whole by building trusted working relationships with media outlets and practitioners and advising on selection of consultants, training topics, and agendas for project-supported events.
|Name of the Organization||Internews Network Nepal|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 3|
|Application Started||4th January 2021|
|Application Deadline||Please Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Internews Network Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (internews.org)
Internews Network Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Post Name – Media Engagement Specialist – Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Proven experience in media advocacy and engagement on rule of law, human rights, transparency and accountability issues, or related fields
- Significant social and digital media expertise
- Prior professional experience in Nepal
- Deep understanding of the media sector in Nepal, as well as working knowledge of the broader media environment in Asia
- Experience implementing complex, multifaceted programs with demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Fluency in English and Nepali
- Graduate degree in communications, journalism or related field
- Experience in journalism training and media capacity-building preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance on USG-funded media and/or civil society projects in complex development environments highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to interact effectively with local and international partners, staff, and government officials
This position is being offered and hired by Internews Network. Benefits will be consistent with Internews Network’s offerings and will be reviewed during the hiring process. Additional information can be found on our About Working for Internews page.
- Last Date Application: Check Advt.
Internews Network Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Official Website: internews.org