Recently International Alert Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Programme Development and Learning Manager. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 23rd April 2021.
For over 30 years, International Alert has been working to build positive peace and reduce violence, working across conflict lines and with all parties to conflicts. Experienced and respected, we have a proud track record of achieving change in fragile and conflict-affected countries and territories.
International Alert, Nepal invites application from the highly qualified and competent individual for the position of Programme Development and Learning Manager. The purpose of this position is to provide leadership within the Nepal programme to design high-quality strategies, innovative programmes and projects and secure funding. This includes supporting renewal and growth from our existing programmes and helping to initiate and design new business. The post holder will also monitor and improve quality of programme delivery through supporting better design, monitoring and evaluation (DM&E) and contribute to more effective communication of Alert’s results and impact.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation that endeavours to bring peace around the world.
|Name of the Organization||International Alert Nepal|
|Application Started||13th April 2021|
|Application Deadline||23rd April 2021|
|Job Location||Lalitpur, Nepal|
International Alert Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.international-alert.org)
International Alert Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Programme Development and Learning Manager = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- A strong technical understanding of conflict transformation and peacebuilding, and experience working in the sector
- Understanding of the conflict dynamics in Nepal.
- Experience managing complex projects in the peacebuilding or development sectors, including project start up, implementation management and project closure.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in peacebuilding, conflict studies, gender, development studies, international relations or related field.
- Substantial experience securing new funding for peacebuilding or development programmes, including developing project concepts and donor relationships; writing proposals and budgets, and negotiating contracts.
- Experience of working with a range of donors (institutional, multilateral, trusts and foundations), understanding of diverse donor requirements, and experience of idenfity funding opportunities and tracking donor trends.
- Good understanding of project design, including developing theories of change, clear and realistic objectives and effective monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Senior level experience in managing individual and team performance.
- Strong financial management experience, including budgeting and overseeing spend.
- Experience facilitating workshops and ideas development, including remotely and with people with diverse first languages.
- Fluent written and spoken English; excellent analytic and report writing skills and pursuasive oral communicate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a wide spectrum of actors, including community members, civil society and donors.
- Last Date Application: 23rd April 2021.
How To Apply
To apply, please follow the link below and click ‘Apply for this job’.
All Applicants must have the Right to Work in Nepal
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and Alert reserves the right to bring the closing date forward so early applications are encouraged.
International Alert Nepal
Lalitpur 44700, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5523620
Official Website: www.international-alert.org