Since 2000, our teams have been responding to issues resulting from the country’s civil war (1996-2006) and natural disasters.
A massive earthquake struck Nepal on April 25, 2015 leaving more than 8,000 people dead and 22,000 injured. Due to Nepal’s high exposure to seismic activity and 40% of its population living below poverty, Humanity & Inclusion focuses its work on the country’s vulnerable population.
People with disabilities are among the most marginalized individuals in Nepal. Often living in extreme poverty and denied access to education, people with disabilities also struggle to meet their most basic needs and exercise their rights.
|Name of the Organization||Humanity and Inclusion Nepal (previously Handicap International)|
|Application Started||5th Nov. 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Humanity & Inclusion Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (www.hi-us.org/nepal)
Humanity & Inclusion Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Inclusive Education Project Manager = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- You hold a Master’s degree in Education. Studies in Inclusive Education would be a strong asset
- You demonstrate a solid experience in Inclusive Education as a project manager but also as a technical advisor
- You are used to manage projects with large magnitude in scope, funding and staffing
- You know to coordinate and collaborate in a consortium
- A first experience of work in Nepal or South Asia would be an asset
- You are fluent in English
- Last Date Application: 12/11/2020.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Humanity & Inclusion Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Humanity & Inclusion Nepal official website www.hi-us.org/nepal.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Inclusive Education Project Manager “.
Humanity & Inclusion Nepal
Sallaghari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4378482
Official Website: www.hi-us.org/nepal