Recently the HRJC Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Consultant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 10th November 2020.
The Human Rights and Justice Centre (HRJC) improves access to justice for victims of human rights violations in Nepal such as torture, enforced disappearances, extrajudicial executions and sexual violence. Registered in Nepal since 2017 and based in Kathmandu, it was created with the support of TRIAL International, a Geneva-based NGO specializing in seeking justice for survivors of mass atrocities.
|Name of the Organization||HRJC Nepal|
|Application Started||21st Oct. 2020|
|Application Deadline||10th November 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
HRJC Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (hrjc.org.np)
HRJC Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Consultant – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- A post graduate qualification in a relevant field
- Proven experience of having undertaken similar assignments
- Proven experience and track record of strategy development for non-profit organizations
- Proven experience using participatory approaches and facilitation techniques
Skills and competencies
- In-dept understanding of Organization Management and Strategic planning
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate shared positions
- Competence in organizational development
- High level editing skills in English
- Knowledge and understanding of the human rights sector in Nepal
- Knowledge of International and National Human Rights Mechanisms (Asset)
- Start Date Application: 21st Oct. 2020
- Last Date Application: 10th November 2020.
Interested individuals (or companies) who meet the above requirements are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) comprising the following elements:
- Cover letter and updated curriculum vitae of the consultant that clearly spells out qualifications and experience in relation to this assignment
- Technical proposal for the implementation of the assignment detailing: methodology, workplan, timeframe and a table of content of the strategic plan to be developed
- Financial proposal
- Contacts of 3 organizations that have contracted the consultant to carry out a similar assignment
- Possibly, an example of strategic plan having been developed by the consultant and/or other relevant works delivered in the past.
- Copy of PAN
HRJC will review all Expressions of Interest based on the following:
a) Technical experience to deliver b) Timeframe and Methodology c) Financial proposal.
Please note that financial proposals will be evaluated against the total funds available for the activity and HRJC will enter into negotiations with the best evaluated consultant.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 10 November 2020.
Human Rights and Justice Centre
(near Asian College of Science and Technology)
+977 9818 018 924
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal