Recently HKI Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Data Collector. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 28, 2022.
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO), works to improve the sight and lives of the vulnerable by combating the causes and consequences of blindness, poor health and malnutrition through public health approaches, build capacity of organizations and contribute to policy changes through systems strengthening and operations research.
|Name of the Organization||Helen Keller International (HKI Nepal)|
|Application Started||August 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 28, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
HKI Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (hki.org.np)
HKI Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Data Collector = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Bachelors required/masters in relevant discipline (political science, public health, or social sciences) preferred. Prior experience of working with Suaahara II and/or experience of qualitative data collection will be an asset.
- Summary of Job Purpose: This position will be responsible to conduct in depth interviews, focus group discussions for different municipalities of Darchula district; transcribe collected data as per guidelines/training provided; perform other tasks as per need and request; and work in close collaboration with the Suaahara team, particularly the monitoring, evaluation and research team and research consultants.
- Last Date Application: August 28, 2022
How To Apply
For detailed Job Description, log on to www.hki.org.np. To apply submit a cover letter, updated CV and relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org with clearly mentioning the position that you are applying for in the subject line by COB August 28, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview process. HKI reserves the right to close the application before the deadline if a sufficient number of applications have been received and to extend the deadline if needed.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Helen Keller International Nepal
P.O. Box : 3752, Green Block,
Ward No:10, Chakupat, Lalitpur
Telephone: (+977) 01-5260247
Official Website: hki.org.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal