Recently the GNI Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Manager – MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before February 24, 2021.
Good Neighbors International (GNI) was founded in South Korea in 1991 with a mission to make a hunger-free world where people live together in harmony and respect the human rights of their neighbors suffering from poverty, disaster, and oppression. GNI is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
|Name of the Organization||GNI Nepal|
|Application Started||18th Feb. 2021|
|Application Deadline||February 24, 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal (Bajura District)|
Good Neighbors Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (gninepal.org)
Good Neighbors Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Manager – MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning) = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Master’s degree in social science (sociology, anthropology, development studies or other
related field) with at least 5 years of experience in humanitarian and/or development
organization in designing, implementing and overseeing Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- Expertise on result based management, research techniques, different approaches of data
collection, analysis and reporting
- Experience on designing and conducting research or survey related to development issues
- Good interpersonal, communications and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge of English language along with writing and communication skills.
- 1,776,238/annum (commensurate upon qualification and experience)
- Start Date Application: 18th Feb. 2021
- Last Date Application: February 24, 2021
- Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are
encouraged to apply for this position.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only shortlisted
candidates will be notified for the interview.
- Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification
of the candidate.
Ekantakuna-13, Lalitpur, Nepal
GPO Box 8975, EPC 1605, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel : 977-1-5538758, 5520493, 5532046/47/50
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.gninepal.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal