Recently the Global Action Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Teacher Training Coordinator. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 31 Dec 2020.
GAN is social organization which has been working exclusively in Nepal for two decades to help develop the education system and implement social change. We work to enhance the rising generation’s life chances in Nepal by widening its access to and participation in empowering, community sustaining, gender-equalising basic education and vocational skills development. We are registered at Kathmandu District Administration Office with affiliation with the Social Welfare Council in Nepal, and with the Charity Commission in the UK.
|Name of the Organization||Global Action Nepal|
|Application Started||01 Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline||31 Dec 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Global Action Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (globalactionnepal.org)
Global Action Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Teacher Training Coordinator – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other related discipline with at least 2-year relevant experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good Facilitation Skills
- Design and delivery of training
- Knowledge of child centred pedagogies
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Nepali
- Excellent Collaboration Skills
- Demonstration of excellent team working and relationship building skills
- Able to travel frequently and spend time away from base and home
- Good coordination
- Organisational and Networking Skills
- Proficiency to use MS Office
- Knowledge on CP
Salary and Benefits: Nrs. 554,400.00 Gross annual
- Start Date: 01 Jan 2020
- Last Date Application: 31 Dec 2020
Global Action Nepal
Budhanilkantha Municipality-6 Kathmandu, Nepal, 44600
Pn. Number: 977-1-4650420
Official Website: globalactionnepal.org
How To Apply
Interested and competent candidates are requested to send their recent CV including 2 references of previous line managers and cover letter on email@example.com clearly stating the subject as Applying for the position of Teacher Training Coordinator-Lamjung/Surkhet/Both District or submit the documents in GAN Lamjung Office (Bhimsenchowk, Besisahar) or GAN Surkhet Office (Kalunchowk, Birendranagar) by 31 Dec 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Candidates form local areas/district, minority communities, caste groups, people with disabilities and women are highly encouraged to apply.