Recently the FPAN published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Program Director. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before April 11, 2022.
Established in 1959, the Family Planning Association of Nepal (FPAN), a member association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), a major partner of the Government of Nepal’s national family planning program, contributing larger number of all FP services in Nepal annually, is Nepal’s first national sexual and reproductive health service delivery and advocacy organization. FPAN works across 37 districts to provide critical health services to poor, marginalized, socially excluded, and underserved (PMSEU) communities, including sex workers, people living with HIV (PLHIV), LGBTI people, injecting drug users, men who have sex with men, migrant workers, and survivors of gender-based violence (GBV).
Family Planning Association of Nepal, established in 1959 and a member association of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), is the pioneer leading national Non-Government Organization working in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR). It has presence in 28 districts of Nepal with contribution up to 25 percent in family planning and reproductive health services. FPAN is governed through its Constitution, and IPPF strategic policy guidelines and code of good governance. FPAN’s strategy, policy, plan and programme are approved by the Central Committee and endorsed by the Central Assembly. FPAN is seeking a qualified, experienced, energetic and dynamic person having multi-skills; strong relationships with national, international and organizational multi stakeholders; having strong program management experience in multiple, complex and large-scale projects; and having strong supervisory and managerial leadership to serve as the Program Director (PD) of FPAN. The PD shall be responsible for management oversight of all program/projects under the direct supervision of Executive Director (ED) of FPAN to set overall strategic direction of the program division.
|Name of the Organization||Family Planning Association of Nepal (FPAN)|
|Application Started||March 28, 2022|
|Application Deadline||April 11, 2022|
|Job Location||Lalitpur, Nepal|
FPAN Job Vacancy 2022 (www.fpan.org)
FPAN would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Program Director = Number Of Vacancies = 01
Education Qualification and Skills
- FPAN invites applications from all interested and potential Nepali candidates but not exceeding 50 years of age as last date of application for the following position:
- For essential qualifications, experience required for the job, please refer www.fpan.org for the full Job Description (JD).
- Start Date: March 28, 2022
- Last Date Application: April 11, 2022
How To Apply
- FPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encouraged applications from women, persons living with disabilities, ethnic minorities, people living with HIV and sexual minorities.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit Cover Letter, an Employee Application Form with latest CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11, 2022 before 5 PM. Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from www.fpan.org or visit to the Human Resource Division, FPAN Office, Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Phone: 977-1-5010302, 977-1-5010104.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive information for further selection process. Attempt to influence at any stage of the selection process will negate the cause of the candidate. FPAN reserves the rights to accept or reject all or any of the application. Failure to abide by the JD may lead to termination of the contract. The terms not explicitly mentioned herein may be mutually agreed at the time of contracting.
Harihar Bhavan, Pulchowk, Lalitpur,
PO Box 486, Kathmandu, Nepal
977-1-5010240 / 977-1-5010104
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2078
- Marksheet Nepal