Recently the Dish Home Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Broadcast Assistant, Fiber Technician, etc.. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Check Advt..
Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome) is one of the fastest-growing digital pay TV operator in Nepal. The company is run by a pool of young and highly qualified professionals. With operations across all 77 districts, the company has high-quality infrastructure for digital satellite broadcasting.
At DishHome, we strive to create an environment where people can contribute to its corporate culture, business process, and strategic goals.
|Name of the Organization||Dish Home Nepal|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 7|
|Application Started||30th Sep. 2020|
|Job Location||Pokhara, Nepal|
Dish Home Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (www.dishhome.com.np)
Dish Home Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Service Center Assistant/Supervisor (Pokhara) – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Broadcast Assistant (Dhukuchhap) – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Sr. Security Operation Analyst – Number Of Vacancies = 1
- Name Of Post – Sr. Fiber Technician – Number Of Vacancies = 1
- Name Of Post – Jr. Fiber Technician – Number Of Vacancies = 2
- Name Of Post – Electrician – Number Of Vacancies = 2
- Name Of Post – Hardware Technician (Pokhara) – Number Of Vacancies =N/A
Service Center Assistant/Supervisor (Pokhara)
- Bachelors completed (Management)
- 1 year experience in related field will be given preference.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office package (Ms word , Excel)
- Good knowledge on tally and accounting.
- Strong reporting knowledge and skills.
- Outgoing personality and willing to learn as required.
Broadcast Assistant (Dhukuchhap)
- +2 / P.G/ CTEVT Diploma pass with science / Technical faculty
- Basics on Electronics, Communication and Electrical
- Fresher’s or at least `1 year experience in related field
- Skills & Ability in Electrical and Networking
- Bike with Two-wheeler licence compulsary.
Sr. Security Operation Analyst
- Graduate in Computer Engineering, Science or information technology or any related field from recognized university.
- 5 years of work experience in IT security.
- Experience in SOC operations, Architecture including Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), EDR, HIPS, WAF, IDS, IPS, Firewall, Networking), Vulnerability assessment, Proxy, Mail Gateway, Network security management, Vulnerability & Patch management, Cyber investigation.
- In-depth understanding of Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE)/ Cert advisory database, common network protocols and network protocol analysis suites.
- CEH/Security and CCSE DFIR or other relevant certification is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sr. Fiber Technician
- The candidate must have Bachelor or Diploma equivalent degree.
- Should have minimum 3+ yr. experience on FTTH
- Basic IT and computer skills, Good knowledge on excel sheet and word.
- Willing to travel and relocate all over Nepal
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Bike license is must.
Jr. Fiber Technician
- The candidate must have minimum +2 or equivalent degree.
- Should have minimum 2+ yr. experience on FTTH.
- Basic IT and computer skills.
- Willing to travel and relocate all over Nepal.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Bike license is must.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or sub-overseer with 1 year experience in related field.
- Extensive knowledge in House Wiring, Earthing, Switching, DG & Online UPS handling and 3-phase electrical system.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings as well as safety equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work in any shifts. Flexible to work in long shifts and overnight as and when required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel.
Hardware Technician (Pokhara)
- SLC pass / +2 preferred having skill training
- Basic electronic education from CTEVT
- Should have good knowledge of chip level repair of electronic devices.
- Level 1 training of electronics from recognized institute or 6 months mobile repair/ electronics chip level maintenance from recognized institute
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Start Sate Application: 30th Sep. 2020
- Last Date: Please Check Advt.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with an application at email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process. Please mention the position you have applied for in the subject line.
Location :Chyasikot, Karyabinayak 44700, Nepal
P.O Box No. : 24279
Toll Free Help Desk :1660-01-22000
Inquiry Help Desk :+977-01-4217666, 9801155000
Fax : 01-5593180
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal