Recently the DCA Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Communication Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 11th March 2021.
DanChurchAid has a vision of a world without hunger, poverty and oppression, in which popular and political powers constantly work strongly and actively for a just and sustainable distribution and use of the earth’s resources.
Nepal is one of the poorest countries in South Asia with 18.7 percent of the population living below the poverty line (Economic Survey 2018-19). Nepal’s economy, that was slowly recovering from the decade long civil war, suffered adversely from devastating earthquake and disruption in supply situation due to obstruction in southern border points. Political instability has been a major challenge for Nepal and a major hindrance to its economic growth.
|Name of the Organization||DCA Nepal|
|Application Started||26th Feb. 2021|
|Application Deadline||11th March 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
DCA Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.danchurchaid.org)
DCA Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Communication Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Masters Degree in Communication, Journalism or other relevant educational background;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in development communication work from media, private sector or (I) NGOs with similar role and responsibilities;
- Strong writing skills on social issues, ability to produce creative and pragmatic content and solutions to communications problems;
- Knowledge of development and humanitarian issues and Civil society in Nepal;
- Experience in dealing and networking with partners, media, external stakeholders on various issues and challenges;
- Excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills with fluency in English and Nepali including verbal communications;
- Sound technical skills in photography, videography, or other media skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and design and editing tools;
- Creative and independent as well as team player with the ability to adhere to deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Cultural sensitivity, patience, resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Last Date Application: 11th March 2021
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through DCA Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DCA Nepal official website danchurchaid.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Communication Specialist“.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.