Recently the Daraz Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Admin Manager, Sr. Finance Associate, Onsite Associate. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before December 10, 2021.
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
|Name of the Organization||Daraz Nepal|
|Application Started||November 29, 2021|
|Application Deadline||December 10, 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Current More Vacancies
|Posting Title||City||Job Type|
|Admin Manager||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Sr. Finance Associate||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Onsite Associate||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Jr. Local Project Manager||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Head of DarazMall||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Business Development Associate ( Kathmandu )||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Content & Creative Writer||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Sr. UGC Associate||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Livestream Associate||Kathmandu||Full time|
|Head of Category – Electronics||Kathmandu||Full time|
Daraz Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.daraz.com.np)
Daraz Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Admin Manager, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Sr. Finance Associate, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Onsite Associate = Number of Vacancy = N/A
Admin Manager, Post
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Management with minimum 3 years of experience in administration work
- Work exposure in multinational company will be an additional advantage.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sr. Finance Associate, Post
- ACCA or relevant qualification with minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- Should have good analytical skills, technical skills and communication skills
- Should be a good team player
- Should take initiative and have a good decision making ability.
Onsite Associate Post
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience preferred. Fresh Grads are welcome to apply
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong accountability and ownership values
- A problem solver with good time management skills
- Post Date: November 29, 2021
- Last Date: December 10, 2021
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Daraz Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Daraz Nepal official website www.daraz.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Admin Manager, Sr. Finance Associate, Onsite Associate“.
Daraz Nepal, Kathmandu
Namaste Complex, Gairidhara Rd,
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 980-1292929
Official Website: www.daraz.com.np