CTEVT Entrance Exam 2078 Nepal: Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) Entrance Exam 2078. Check the latest date, application form, syllabus, question paper, notice, scholarship, and result information.
The Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), has a long history of efforts made for its development. This decade was important for the opening of the National Vocational Training Center (NVTC) and for the implementation of the New Education System Plan (NESP) which introduced vocational education in every secondary school throughout the country.
CTEVT Entrance Exam 2078
CTEVT headquarter is established in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur. The Council has now its own 1 Training Institute for Technical Instruction (TITI), 40 Constituted Technical School (including under construction Polytechnics and 2 Rural Training Centers). In addition, 530 TSLC Training Institutes 233 PCL/Diploma level including Partnership Program) are affiliated to CTEVT and 357 Short TermTraining Centers are affiliated to CTEVT as well.
All students after their SLC/SEE result can apply for the CTEVT courses. The admission is done once a year. Students required to select, apply and take the entrance examination and successful candidates can get admitted to their desired institute.
Application Form submission can be done online or at any selected CTEVT Institutes, TECS, affiliated and partnership. You have to collect the application form then fill it up and submit it with the supporting required documents. You can also get the list of institutes and programs under it from the official website.
For admission to any of CTEVT affiliated institute, the following documents are required.
- Green form provided by Curriculum and Equivalence Division
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Certificate
- Copy of Migration
- Receipt of submission of Rs.50
Note: Original document are required to be shown during application submission
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum GPA – 2 with C in Maths, English, and Science subjects.
Engineering Programs –
- Minimum C in Math and Science and D+ in English on SEE or GPA – 1.6 with on SEE in Technical Stream in the related program,
Agriculture/Food and Dairy/Forestry Programs –
- Minimum C in any two subjects among Math, Science and English and D+ in any one or GPA – 1.6 with on SEE in Technical Stream in the related program.
Hotel Management, Entrepreneurship Development, and Social Work
- D+ is Math, English, and Science
Fee structure of Diploma Programs
CTEVT has mentioned fee structures only for Nursing, General Medicine, and Pharmacy and they are.
- PCL In Nursing रू 4,75,000
- PCL In General Medicine रू 4,04,000
- Diploma In Pharmacy रू 3,37,800
Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500 and Examination Fee is Rs 500 for students of the constituent school and Rs 1000 for others
Note: The above-mentioned fees are included Registration And Regular Examination fees. But Hotel And Fooding extra.
CTEVT Entrance Exam Syllabus
The CTEVT written exam is consist of 70 Marks and there is no specific syllabus for this examination. All the question will be based on the curriculum/syllabus of SEE/Class 10.
Time Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
No of MCQs
- Location: Sanothimi Bhaktapur, Nepal
- Phone: +977 – 1 – 6631458, 6631459, 6630769
- Fax: +977 – 1 – 663 – 5125
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ctevt.org.np
- P.O. Box: 3546, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal