Recently the CRS Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Project Coordinator. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 24th August, 2023.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
|Name of the Organization||CRS Nepal|
|Application Started||11th August, 2023|
|Application Deadline||24th August, 2023|
|Job Location||Lalitpur, Nepal|
CRS Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.crs.org)
CRS Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Project Coordinator = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in project support, ideally in the field of agriculture and for a development-focused non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement is required.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data is required,
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Start Date Application: 11th August 2023
- Last Date Application: 24th August, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CRS Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CRS Nepal official website www.crs.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Project Coordinator“.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal