Recently the Crown Agents Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Disaster Risk Reduction Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 25-Oct-2020.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
|Name of the Organization||Crown Agents Nepal|
|Application Started||20th Oct. 2020|
|Application Deadline||25th Oct. 2020|
Crown Agents Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.crownagents.com)
Crown Agents Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Disaster Risk Reduction Officer – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and having 2-3 years’ experience in project implementation in DRR in school.
- Understanding of DRR and knowledge on School based DRR
- Previous working on School safety is an asset
- Good Facilitation and motivational skills
- Fluency in Nepali required and ability to work on English
- Ability to expertly manage competing priorities and have strong time management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and computer skill
- Ability to prepare reports in required format
- Last Date Application: 25-Oct-2020
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply for this position with CV and cover letter in the given email – Rajani.Chaudhary@Crownagents.co.uk by Friday 25th October 2020. Also, mention the location of your preference in the cover letter.