Recently the Civil Bank Limited Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Digital Transformation Manager, Digital Banking, Trade Finance Department, Branch Manager, Relationship Manager. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before December 22, 2021.
Founded by promoters coming from a diverse professional backgrounds (such as manufacturing, trading, financial industry & real estate) with vision of becoming the most trusted bank by providing dedicated service to all the clients/ customers through thick and thin, Civil Bank envisions in becoming a dominant player in the banking industry of Nepal and firmly believes in contributing to its economic growth by empowering our rendering services to all classes and sectors of society. Civil Bank is a policy driven Bank which functions with the principle of “zero tolerance” in terms of compliance with all regulations, policies, manuals/ guidelines and prudential banking norms, and always believes and functions with ethical business values. Driven by a customer-centered philosophy, Civil Bank Limited always endeavors to provide essential banking services and access to finance to Nepali denizens from all strata across the country through support of sophisticated technology.
|Name of the Organization||Civil Bank Limited Nepal|
|Application Started||December 08, 2021|
|Application Deadline||December 22, 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Civil Bank Limited Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.civilbank.com.np)
Civil Bank Limited Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Digital Transformation Manager, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Digital Banking, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Trade Finance Department, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Branch Manager, = Number of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Relationship Manager = Number of Vacancy = N/A
Digital Transformation Manager, Post
- Develop/implement digital strategy for the Bank conjoint with the channels and digital products, generate an idea funnel towards achieving results in-line with the overall strategy.
- Proven functional and technical proficiency across business and product digitization, big data analytics, prognostics.
- Expertise in developing digitally-focused business solutions and their translation into operations and IT, for customers and for BU.
- Sound knowledge of Banking processes, Digital Banking products, Channel Integration, BI system Development and end to end knowledge of banking interlinked systems.
- Optimize Business by lowering costs through digitization of processes.
- Software Improvement / Project Monitoring Skills.
- Strong understanding/focus on digital technologies and platform ecosystems and how this are impacting the banking industry.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in Digital Banking team administration expertise. Experience: At least 7 years of banking experience with exposure in IT/Digital Banking fields.
Digital Banking, Post
- Candidate is responsible to scrutinize information using data analysis tools. Candidate is required to be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics.
- Strong in Database concepts and competence in SQL query and optimization, preferably MS SQL, and/or MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience of BI tools (Power BI, SSRS, tableau etc.)
- Hands on experience in C#, PHP, Java or Python Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Financial Analytics/Credit Modeling, Predictive Analysis and Big Data Analysis using Python/R. Preference shall be given to the experience in banking field. However, candidates meeting the criteria and working in private companies are also encouraged to apply.
Trade Finance Department, Post
- Candidate is responsible for overall functioning of Trade Finance including inspection of all the issued LC’s, Guarantees, Export related activities, DAP/DAA, issued TT’s and LC payments. The job holder is responsible to ensure that rules and regulations of NRB through its Unified Directives are fully complied.
- Experience: At least 2 years of banking experience with at least 1 year of experience in Trade Finance for Assistant Level and 5 years of banking experience with at least 3 year of experience in Trade Finance for Officer Level.
Branch Manager, Post
- Candidate need to be acquainted with overall credit sales and operational functions of the bank and have the ability to lead diverse team effectively, demonstrate strong sense of work ethics, and have strong drive with a demonstrated willingness to take on challenging sales targets.
- Experience: At least 7 years of banking experience for Managerial Level and 5 years of banking experience for Officer Level in Credit Sales and Operations.
Relationship Manager, Post
- Required Knowledge & Skills: Candidate is required to be enthusiastic in generating new business by identifying opportunities for possible sales, building and maintaining relationships with customers, offering them banking products and advising them on various banking related queries.
- Experience: At least 2 years of banking experience in Credit Sales/ Marketing.
- Last Date Application: December 22, 2021.
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Civil Bank Limited Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Civil Bank Limited Nepal’s official website civilbank.com.np.
- After that go to the “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then click on “Recruitment of Digital Transformation Manager, Digital Banking, Trade Finance Department, Branch Manager, Relationship Manager “.
Official Website: www.civilbank.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal