Recently the Chemonics International published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Chief of party. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 14, 2023.
Chemonics seeks a technical director for the Global Health Supply Chain Program– Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project in Nepal. The project aims to ensure an uninterrupted supply of health commodities in support of United States Government (USG) -funded public health initiatives around the world. The technical director will provide strategic guidance and oversight on key supply chain functional areas, assist the country director with development and implementation of the project’s work plan, supervise the technical staff and inform the overall technical vision to strengthen supply chain management. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
|Name of the Organization||Chemonics International Nepal|
|Application Started||June 13, 2023|
|Application Deadline||August 14, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu – Nepal|
Chemonics International Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.chemonics.com)
- Post Name – Chief of Party – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Master’s degree or higher in international development, public health, leadership and governance, health financing, or any other field related to health systems strengthening (workforce development, supply chain, information systems)
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional experience in international development, ideally in implementation of USAID-funded or other donor-funded projects, preferably on similar HSS projects
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as chief of party, managing complex activities that involve coordination with multiple project stakeholders across a range of implementation areas relevant to HSS CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Previous experience working in Nepal, Asia region, or other countries implementing health systems strengthening.
- Strong understanding of successful approaches to building the resilience of the Nepalese healthsystem and to optimizing resources to sustain quality services and equitable health outcomes
- Strong ability to partner with the Government of Nepal (GON) to strengthen the capacity of hostcountry institutions and local organizations to strengthen health system governance across Nepal as the government moves to embrace federalism
- Experience involving the private sector in health is a plus
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership in designing, managing, implementing, and monitoring and evaluating similar-sized donor-supported projects, with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting; preferable experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple project partner institutions
- Proven ability to build and maintain a strong, diverse, inclusive, cohesive team where all team members are empowered and supported, including stakeholders and partners.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills to fulfill the project’s diverse technical and managerial requirements and effectively coordinate with a range of stakeholders.
- Last Date For Application: August 14, 2023
Please complete your application via this link by 14th August 2023:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, or other non-merit factors.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal
More Vacancy in Chemonics Nepal
- Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) Technical Director
- Director, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL)