Recently CARE Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of MEL Manager. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before July 14, 2022.
CARE started its operations in Nepal in 1978 and was one of the first international aid agencies to work in the country. CARE Nepal’s initial focus was on addressing the basic needs of the poor and vulnerable communities through infrastructure development, agriculture extension activities and natural resource management. This focus changed in the 1990’s with the introduction of a more diversified portfolio and a community-based ‘human infrastructure development’ approach.
More Current Vacancies
|1||Province M & E And MIS Specialist -2||14/07/2022|
|GESI SBC And Social Norms Coordinator||14/07/2022||Download|
|3||Life Skills Education Officer||14/07/2022|
|Communication And Branding Specialist||14/07/2022||Download|
|5||Research And Knowledge Management Manager||14/07/2022|
|7||Provincial Coordinator – 2||14/07/2022|
|GESI, SBC And Social Norms Specialist||14/07/2022||Download|
|9||ARH Systems Strengthening & Governance Specialist -2||14/07/2022|
|Finance, Operation And Monitoring Specialist-2||14/07/2022||Download|
|11||Operations And Logistics Officer (Province 2 Only)||14/07/2022|
|Grants And Sub Grants Specialist||14/07/2022|
|14||Finance And Administration Manager||14/07/2022|
Since 2000, CARE Nepal has been working in partnership with local NGOs, networks, federations, and community groups to address the underlying causes of poverty, conflict, and vulnerability through the promotion of gender and social inclusion, a rights-based approach, and social mobilization.
|Name of the Organization||CARE Nepal|
|Application Started||June 30, 2022|
|Application Deadline||July 14, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
CARE Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.carenepal.org)
CARE Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = MEL Manager = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Master’s Degree in relevant field such as public health, knowledge management, demography, development studies, research, social science and analysis, or equivalent; ideally with a strong focus on health research and learning.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in MEL lead role in international development programming context with demonstrated experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods. Proven people management experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of USAID funded projects and programs and experience in development and implementation of project MEL system, tools, methods, processes and learning plan. Understanding of quasi experimental evaluation design and outcome mapping will be an added advantage.
- Good training and facilitation skills, and proven experience in capacity building in the development field.
- Solid experience in data analysis and generating learning to guide adaptive management for project implementation and contribution in design process.
- Strong command of MS Excel; Knowledge and experience of using statistical tools / software packages (STATA, SPSS, R, NVivo etc. an advantage.
- Strong experience of working in project cycle management approach to establish MEL system will be a greater advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to deal with multiple tasks; establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali, with particular emphasis on oral communication with research participants, with high level academic writing skills.
- Planning and organizing – Able to define work goals and objectives; develop and execute work plans; and contribute to the achievement of work group objectives
- Teamwork – Able to work effectively with a team
- Developing others – Able to foster the development of others by providing a supportive learning environment
- Communicating and sharing ideas and information – Able to present information and express opinions confidently to internal and external audiences
- Writing – Able to communicate ideas and information in writing to ensure that information and messages are understood and have the desired impact
- Initiative – Deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently
- Embracing and Valuing Diversity – Able to contribute effectively to a culture that positively values the diversity of people, values and ideas within CARE Nepal
- Influencing – Able to generate commitment and build consensus among others and gain their support
- Innovation – Demonstrates openness to new ideas, seeks out new opportunities
- Interpersonal sensitivity – Able to communicate with sensitivity and foster communication, actively listening to others
- Start Date: June 30, 2022
- Last Date Application: July 14, 2022
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CARE Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CARE Nepal official website www.carenepal.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of MEL Manager“.