Recently CARE Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 01, 2023.
CARE started its operations in Nepal in 1978 and was one of the first international aid agencies to work in the country. CARE Nepal’s initial focus was on addressing the basic needs of the poor and vulnerable communities through infrastructure development, agriculture extension activities and natural resource management. This focus changed in the 1990’s with the introduction of a more diversified portfolio and a community-based ‘human infrastructure development’ approach.
Since 2000, CARE Nepal has been working in partnership with local NGOs, networks, federations, and community groups to address the underlying causes of poverty, conflict, and vulnerability through the promotion of gender and social inclusion, a rights-based approach, and social mobilization.
|Name of the Organization||CARE Nepal|
|Application Started||July 20, 2023|
|Application Deadline||August 01, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Incumbent’s Name||To be Determined|
CARE Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.carenepal.org)
CARE Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Education Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing/public health equivalent in relevant area with 3 years of experience in global development or humanitarian sector, including at least 2 years’ experience in GESI, Emergency response and recovery along with demonstrated experience in implementation of MISP. The Incumbent should have sound knowledge and understanding on national SRHR and emergency response policies and strategies.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In line with the humanitarian principles and project objectives, ensure high quality implementation of SRHR activities at the local level, compatibility and alignment with CARE policies, strategies, and guidelines (including internationally agreed upon standards (MISP, Core Humanitarian Standards, etc.)
- Support disaster response and recovery mechanism at local & province level government (such as: Rapid Response Team, Disaster Management Committee, health/protection cluster, district emergency operation center) to integrate the toolkit of rights-based social accountability mechanisms and adopt approved procedural guidelines of social accountability, to ensure continuity of practice.
- Strengthening the quality of SRHR interventions through development and contextualization of program tools, guidance, and resources, and ensuring all staff are familiar with relevant standards and toolkits.
- Support SRHR program delivery capacity of key SRHR stakeholders at district level, including the Health and Protection Cluster and relevant technical working group members, in the humanitarian contexts
- Develop or adapt and deliver training modules on human rights-based accountability and gender responsive approaches to outreach and outpost staff from humanitarian organizations and Humanitarian Partnership Platform (HPP) partners
- Ensure the mainstreaming of Safeguarding, protection from harmful practices and violence, Disability Inclusion in the program area and address the SRH needs of adolescents and youth.
- Ensure innovation of interventions, contexts of social and gender norms, gender equality and the rights of girls.
- Start Date: July 20, 2023
- Last Date Application: August 01, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CARE Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CARE Nepal official website www.carenepal.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Officer“.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal