Recently the BFBS Gurkha Radio published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Assistant Editor. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 30th April 2021.
BFBS Gurkha Radio has a tong and distinguished track record of serving the Gurkhas of the British Army and their families since 1952. It is developing and extending its radio, TV, online and social media content both in English and Nepali. We are looking for an Assistant Editor- News.
|Name of the Organization||BFBS Gurkha Radio|
|Application Started||23rd April 2021|
|Application Deadline||30th April 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
BFBS Gurkha Radio Job Vacancy 2021 (www.bfbs.com/region/nepal)
BFBS Gurkha Radio would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Assistant Editor = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication or equivalent with relevant experience within a broadcast environment. A strong background in International-Relations, Nepali current affairs and/or British Gurkha military history will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent broadcasting voice and strong reporting skills with the ability to perform with flair and creativity on all platforms.
- Must be able to identify key stories relevant to the audience.
- Must have skills and experience gained within a newsroom environment, writing, reading and editing bulletins, with a good knowledge of new media.
- Must have a strong command of both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Willing to work in shifts, including night shifts.
- Last Date Application: 30th April 2021.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to submit an up to date CV no later than 30th April 2021 via the BFBS Gurkha Radio office situated at Manbhavan (near British Gurkha Nepal) or e-mail CV to Nisha.Gurung@bfbs.com For further enquires and detailed job description please contact our office number 01 -5537364. Short listed candidates will be called forward for test and interview in May. Those invited will be required to present evidence of their work.