Recently the Australian Embassy Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Strategic Communications Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 16th July 2021.
The department works to make Australia stronger, safer and more prosperous, to provide timely and responsive consular and passport services, and to ensure a secure Australian Government presence overseas.
The department provides foreign, trade and development policy advice to the government. We work with other government agencies to ensure that Australia’s pursuit of its global, regional and bilateral interests is coordinated effectively.
|Name of the Organization||Australian Embassy Nepal|
|Application Started||10th July 2021|
|Application Deadline||16th July 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Australian Embassy Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (nepal.embassy.gov.au)
Australian Embassy Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Strategic Communications Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Professional experience with social media;
- Excellent attention to detail, written communication and presentation skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related field;
- Experience working with a diplomatic mission or NGO would be an advantage
- A positive and collaborative team.
- A great work environment, with onsite parking and gym
- Last Date Application: 16th July 2021
How To Apply
To apply, please send a pitch of no more than 500 words telling us why you are the right person for the position and the Embassy, and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 16 July. The position description is available here.
The Australian Embassy is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace where all employees are valued. We appreciate the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and we actively encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
This position is based in Kathmandu and you must have the right to work in Nepal.
Australian Embassy Nepal
Bansbari, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4371678
Official Website: nepal.embassy.gov.au