Recently the AMDA Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Officer (Pharmacy). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 2078 Baisakh 15 (28 April 2021).
Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 as a non-profit making social organistaion. It is officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. AMDA-Nepal is also a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, nonpolitical, non-sectarian organisation, working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future.
|Name of the Organization||AMDA Nepal|
|Application Started||Apr 22, 2021|
|Application Deadline||2078 Baisakh 15 (28 April 2021)|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal (Gorkarneshwar -6, Jorpati, Kathmandu)|
AMDA Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.amda.org.np)
AMDA Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Officer (Pharmacy) = Number Of Vacancies = 01
- Must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy and specialty registration in Nepal Pharmacy Council. &
- One year professional work experience in related area.
- 32,500.00 per month
Written test (to be followed by interview and skill test):
Date: 2078 Baisakh 19 (2 May 2021),
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: AMDA Nepal office, Jorpati, Kathmandu (the examination procedure will be on online system)
- Last Date Application: 2078 Baisakh 15 (28 April 2021)
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through AMDA Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to AMDA Nepal official website www.amda.org.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Officer (Pharmacy)“.
Gokarneshwar Municipality – 6, Jorpati
P.O. Box 8909, Kathmandu
Phone: +977 (1) 4910235, 4911140
Fax: +977 (1) 4911141
Official Website: www.amda.org.np