Recently the ADRA Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Finance & Administration Director and Program Director. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 18 July 2021.
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is the global humanitarian organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Through an international network, ADRA delivers relief and development assistance to individuals in more than 130 countries—regardless of their ethnicity, political affiliation, or religious association. By partnering with communities, organizations, and governments, ADRA is able to improve the quality of life of millions through 9 impact areas.
|Name of the Organization||ADRA Nepal|
|Application Started||12th July 2021|
|Application Deadline||18 July 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
ADRA Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (adranepal.org)
ADRA Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Finance & Administration Director = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Name Of Post = Program Director = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Masters or equivalent in accounting or Finance is required. CA/ACCA an added advantage; more than 8 years of experience in senior level with financial and administrative management in a non-profit organization; understanding of international accounting and finance management standards; INGO/NGO accounting practices, donor regulations and systems; ability to organize a team of Finance staff and Administration staff and coordinate with other departments and Program Director in relation to financial management of ADRA Nepal and projects; excellent in use of Microsoft Office Application; experience with accounting software especially Sun System (added advantage); sound Knowledge on applicable Tax and VAT rules and regulations in Nepal; strong interpersonal communication and coordination skill; fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English.
- At least masters’ degree in agriculture or equivalent; at least 10 years of professional experience in senior level management in development organizations preferably with INGOs; demonstrated track record of conceptualizing projects and developing proposals for a wide range of donor agencies; a broad knowledge of development issues within Nepal including experience designing and implementing Health, Livelihood, DRM projects; comprehensive technical knowledge in sub-sectors within livelihood theme, especially agriculture, rural economy, climate change adaptation, market access etc.; good negotiation, coordination, and communication skills ; excellent verbal and writing skill English and Nepali languages; good organization, analytical and planning skills ; ability to lead concept note and proposal writing process including high level of competency in structuring ideas clearly in logical framework and theory of change.
- Last Date Application: 18 July 2021.
How To Apply
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit their application on this link https://adra.formalto.app/pf7XDcp1Oi . Applications must be submitted no later than 18 July 2021.
The detail Job Description is available at ADRA Nepal’s webpage http://adranepal.org/?p=3516
Click here to download detail Job Description
“ADRA is an equal opportunity employer.”
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further screening process.
ADRA Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject applications during screening process.
Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
P.O Box 4481, KTM, Nepal
Tel: +977 (1) 5555913/14
Fax: +977(1) 5554251
Official Website: adranepal.org