The Asian Development Bank (ADB) envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty in the region. Despite the region’s many successes, it remains home to a large share of the world’s poor: 263 million living on less than $1.90 a day and 1.1 billion on less than $3.20 a day.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines and is composed of 68 members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under its Strategy 2030.
|Name of the Organization||Asian Development Bank|
|Application Started||July 22, 2022|
|Application Deadline||September 15, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
ADB Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.adb.org)
ADB Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Intern – Nepal Resident Mission – 2310 = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in environmental science or engineering.
- One or two years of Experience in the wastewater sector as a technical analyst in any country similar to Nepal
- Sound technical, analytical capacity.
- Research paper/thesis/dissertation on aspects of identifying innovative technical solutions for establishing wastewater conveyance system in a monotonous topography will be preferred.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Understand the Kathmandu urban context particularly organic development in core areas, topography, and population density.
- Review the available reports and documents of wastewater interventions and past studies.
- Carry out stakeholders’ consultation with Government officials, development partners, ADB staff and community-based organizations.
- Conduct global case studies of similar contexts and identify relevant lessons.
- Examine the existing situation, including adequacy of the water supply
- Identify opportunities and challenges of centralized sewerage and onsite sanitation systems in the context of Kathmandu for infrastructure augmentation and operation and maintenance.
- Recommend possible solutions, actions government needs to take to overcome the challenges, and quantification of benefits
- Last Date Application: September 15, 2022
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through ADB Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to ADB Nepal official website www.adb.org/countries/nepal/main.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Intern – Nepal Resident Mission“.
Asian Development Bank Nepal (ADB Nepal)
Metro Park Building, Lazimpat, Ward No. 2, P.O. Box 5017, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 4005120
Official Website: www.adb.org/countries/nepal/main
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal